About RJF Environmental Consulting Services
RJF Environmental Consulting Services believes that all indoor environmental settings should be environmentally safe.
We specialize in:
- Full-Service IAQ Investigation and Testing
- Mold and Mildew Inspections
- Infrared Thermal Imaging Inspections
- HVAC Inspections for Odor Contamination
- Air Duct Cleaning
- Air Duct Disinfection
- Hurricane/Storm Follow-Up Inspections
- Sick Building Syndrome
- Water Treatment Consulting
- Water Sampling
- IAQ Preventative Maintenance Agreements
- Mold Remediation Consulting
- Mildew Removal
- Commercial and Residential
Click the button below for Consumer Information from our site for information about how you can prevent mold and improve your indoor air quality, and much more.
Meet the RJF Environmental Consulting Services Team
About Robert Farina – President RJF Environmental Consulting Services
Robert Farina began his career in 1989 as the Sales & Marketing Director of one of New York’s largest HVAC Company generating $11 Million annually.
Rob started training in the indoor air quality industry years before the “green movement” evolved. In 1992 he was overseeing operations of a subsidiary Indoor Air Quality company IEAQ (Indoor Environmental Air Quality).
Rob became NADCA certified in 2000 with the leading air duct cleaning standards organization in the country. He is a member of IAQA (Indoor Air Quality Association).
Rob has been an active member of the Board of Directors of BOMA - Building Owners And Managers Association of Ft. Lauderdale/Palm Beaches. He has represented the chapter in Tallahassee and has lobbied with state Senators for institution of specific language regarding indoor air quality issues that face the state of Florida in our State Legislature. These changes were added to House and Senate bills in 2003.
Rob has traveled throughout the state of Florida giving seminars on Indoor Air Quality and Mold issues for BOMA Ft. Lauderdale/Palm Beaches.
Rob is also a member of AWT (Association of Water Technologies)
Rob is currently working with his son RJ who recently graduated with a degree in Environmental Sciences. Together they are working on an educational taskforce to exchange information and solve problems dealing with indoor air quality and the creation of green buildings for both commercial and residential buildings.
Education and Professional certifications:
- BA-Queens College 1982 communications/Marketing
- MS- Science & Education Queens College
- NADCA -ASCS (Air Systems Cleaning Specialist)
- NTE – Certified NYC Teacher
- Instructor for BOMA Ft. Lauderdale/Palm Beaches for Indoor Air Quality and Mold
* Florida State Licensed and Insured